Answered By: Jamie Sklavos
Last Updated: Jan 17, 2019     Views: 63

To place a hold on an item that is out to another student or that is only available from a campus in another state, log in to My Library and follow the instructions from the Renew, Request & Hold guide.  On campus students are not able to hold items which appear 'on shelf' at their campus library. 

If you are studying all units online or by blended delivery, you may request items using the postal delivery or digitisation services.  See the Postal loans & Digitisation Requests guide for more information. 

Please note that Audio-Visual (AV), Reference (REF) and Special Reserve (SR) items may not be held for collection or sent through the postal loans service.